Time is running out to grab those gifts for the holiday season. I feel the panic setting in myself since I haven’t bought a gift for one person. He’s the last one I need to get something for. I wanted to offer up some ideas for things that don’t need to be shipped in time for Christmas. Please note that some of these are affiliate links.
- Book of the Month: This is great for all the booklovers in your life. It’s one of my favorite pieces of happy mail that comes in every month.
- Gift cards: Seriously, you can’t go wrong with them. As long as you know their favorite store, you’re golden.
- Scribbler Box: This is the perfect subscription box for writers.
- Hello Lovely Box: Whether it’s a gift card to spend in the store, or one of their book boxes, you’ll have a happy reader in your life.
- Memberships to various activities they love.