Giving gifts to the reader in your life isn’t always easy. You know they love books, and likely have a never ending TBR pile, but you don’t know exactly what they like to read. This is where I come in. I want to give you some non-book gift ideas for that special book nerd in your life. Who knows, you may find something you like as well.
One of my favorite things is getting cozy while I read. These are some of my favorite things to have near me when immersing myself in a new book.
- Blankets – everyone loves getting cozy with a blanket and book.
- Bookish Mugs – Seriously, you can find something for every reader in your life
- Reading Pillows – Love these
- Candles – These set the mood and are a whole vibe.
- Sweatshirts – I love the ones I’ve gotten from Queen Bee Reads
Does the reader in your life love to write notes in their books? Here are some super useful things for them.
If you’re still on the fence about what to get them. You can never go wrong with a subscription.
- Steam Box
- Hello Lovely
- Sipsby – Yes I know this is a tea subscription, but what else are you going to give them to pour into their bookish mug.
- Romance Reveal Box