Fall is one of my favorite times of year. Especially October. It’s the beginning of holiday season and more time seeing my family. So, I wanted to share some of the things I love about this month.
- The temps in Texas finally become cooler. Not that I don’t love the warmth of Summer, but I like to at least pretend to wear my cute fall clothes for a bit before I have to bundle up for the winter. It’s just the perfect temperature here.
- Watching Hocus Pocus on repeat without Hubs giving me side-eye. I don’t see how the movie gets old or annoying. I love it everything I watch it. I’m also excited for the sequel when Disney+ decides to release it.
- Caramel apply suckers. This time of year is the only time we can find them in stores. I’m constantly having to get some and hide them away so the family doesn’t take them all.
- Carving pumpkins. Literally nobody sees them since you can’t see our porch from the road. But Wee One and I have so much fun making them. (Want a funny pumpkin carving incident? Check out what Tiffany does to one in Gone to the Chapel.)
- Bonfires. This ties in with the perfect weather. But the nights are just cool enough to have a fire without getting to hot, or freezing your butt off.
What are some of your favorite things about October, or Fall? Let me know in the comments!